Saturday, January 2, 2010

Review – Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie Body and Bath Oil

Technorati Tags:
SDC10734

I have heard such good things about Carol’s Daughter products. One of the gifts I got for Christmas was Some Carol’s Daughter goodies. I received Almond Cookie Body and Bath Oil, Almond Cookie Sea Salt Body Scrub, and Ecstasy Shea Body Lotion. All I can say is that all of the products smell so divine. I have not had a chance to use the Almond Cookie Sea Salt Body Scrub or Ecstasy Shea Body Lotion. I used the Almond Cookie Body and Bath Oil after my shower and was really pleased at how well it moisturized my extremely dry skin. Plus it had me smelling very scrumptious. LOL! I will definitely be buying more of Carol’s Daughter products in the future.  Please visit site and explore the variety of products plus there are how to videos on the site.

No comments: