Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Awards Season! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love this time of the year, because it is Awards Show Time! I love to see what my favorite celebities are wearing. I also love to see the make-up looks that the Stars are showcasing. Last night the Peoples Choice Awards aired on CBS. I must say that my favorite Brown Beauties did not disappoint. Am I noticing a new trend for Spring 2010? Taraji, Mary and Niecy all wore dresses and gowns that were off one shoulder.

People's Choice Awards 2010 - Arrivals

Taraji looked fab in her lavendar gown.

People's Choice Awards 2010 - Arrivals

Niecy wore her pink gown like a true princess.

PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS 2010

Mary looked beautiful in her gray dress. I love the shoes, Mary!

People's Choice Awards 2010 - Show

Of course the Queen looked great in all her looks. I loved the smokey eye.

1 comment:

Mz. More said...

they all look fab and gorgeous!