Saturday, January 16, 2010

My 1 Year Anniversary and Happy Founder's Day to the Phenomenal Women Of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated

January 15, 2010 marks the 1 year anniversary of my blog. 2009 was a very eventful year for me. I lost both my mom and grandmother to cancer in less than 2 months apart. As a result of those events I did not blog as often as I would have liked. As I reflect on my life and focus on my future, I am going to live my life as if it is "golden". I have come to realize that life is truly just a moment in time. I am at a lost for words at the devastation that has occured in Haiti. Haiti is my grandfather's home. We just recieved word yesterday that his brother's oldest son had succumbed. Please continue to keep my family and the people of Haiti in your prayers. Most importantly, please donate to the American Red Cross!



Also, Happy Founder's Day to my Sorors! 90 years strong!


2 comments:

Mz. More said...

Happy Founders Day Soror, we looking good for 90! :)

I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. I also lost my Nana last year to Lymphoma, a form of Cancer. Stay strong and keep the faith!

Mz. More said...

Forgot to say Congratulationz on your 1 year Anniversary! :)