Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Very First Photo Shoot As An Aspiring MUA

On last Saturday, I had the chance to do the make-up at a local photo shoot. I was asked by my friend who is a cosmetologist, if I would do the makeup of her model for some promotional posters for an upcoming hair and fashion show. I really enjoyed working on the photo shoot. Trust me it is very hard work. The following are some pics that I was able to snap behind the scenes. I cannot wait until I get the final pics(I will try to post a few of them later). Our model Muffin did a fantastic job!

Model Muffin getting ready to work the camera.


Model Muffin clowning behind the scenes.





Another shot of model Muffin in different hairstyle.

 

5 comments:

LaTonya said...

Great Job!!!

Reina said...

Congratulations luv.

Alycia's Hot Spot! said...

@face splash makeup and @Reina Thanks. I appreciate your comments.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first shoot! :]

Shana Janelle said...

yay congrats Alycia! Can't wait to see the final images.